SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals, or heat gas grill to hot, or heat oven broiler.Dressing:
2. Whisk together peanut butter, oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, red-pepper flakes, garlic powder and ginger in small bowl until smooth. Slowly whisk in warm water until good dressing consistency. Cover.Salad:
3. Brush both sides of chops with soy sauce.
4. Grill or broil chops 4 minutes. Turn over and cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Set aside; keep warm.
5. Toss together lettuce, cucumber, sprouts, sweet red pepper and scallions in large bowl. Place on large, deep oval platter. Slice pork very thin; fan out on salad. Top with fried onions, if using. Serve with dressing. Makes 6 servings.