SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat a gas grill to medium-high or prepare a charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
2. Stir together mustard, 3 tablespoons oil, honey and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
3. Lightly coat grill with nonstick cooking spray or oil. Place chicken on the grill and brush generously with mustard mixture; cover and grill for 5 minutes. Remove cover and flip breasts, baste generously with sauce and cover.
4. Continue flipping chicken every 5 minutes, basting each time, for about 18 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
5. Meanwhile, brush corn with remaining tablespoon oil; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Wrap corn in aluminum foil. Grill corn, turning once, about 18 minutes or until tender. Serve alongside chicken.