SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Coat chicken with 2 tablespoons of the marinade. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes, turning after 3 minutes. Place chicken on a cutting board and slice into strips. Set aside.
2. Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Lightly coat a 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a 14-inch circle. Gently roll up onto a lightly floured rolling pin and unroll onto prepared pizza pan.
4. Scatter 1-1/2 cups of the cheese evenly over the dough. Scatter the chicken slices, onion and pineapple over the cheese. Drizzle the remaining 4 tablespoons of marinade over the top and sprinkle on the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Bake at 500 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes or until nicely browned on bottom. Remove from oven.
5. Cool slightly and cut into 8 slices before serving.