Photo courtesy of Amazon
This article first appeared in People.
Amazon is hosting its fourth annual Prime Day on Monday, July 16, which means the massive online retailer will offer lots (and lots and lots!) of amazing deals on home items, tech gadgets, music and more. The official start time is Monday, July 16th at 12 p.m. PT (3 p.m. ET) and will last for 36 hours straight, with deals starting as often as every five minutes. Prime Day 2018 will feature 50 percent more deals than the previous year and more than one million deals globally. Whole Foods Market will also be joining in on the celebration with deals being offered in all U.S. stores nationwide.
You have to be a Prime member to enjoy the discounts, and if you’re not, now would be a good time to sign up to start your free 30-day trial. (Plus, if you don’t love it you can cancel your membership without spending a dime.)
Every day leading up to Prime Day, members will discover all kinds of exclusive offers and deals. Scroll down to check out some of the Prime Day deals that start today:
- Prime Day Launches – members can now shop exclusive new items, content and special-edition products from hundreds of well-known and emerging brands
- Save $100 on Echo Show
- Save big on exclusive Amazon brands:
- Save up to 50% on Prime Video, popular movies and TV shows on digital, DVD and Blu-Ray
- First-time Amazon Music Unlimited users can enjoy 4 months of the premium, on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs and hands-free listening, for just $0.99
- Prime members can enjoy hundreds of hours of free gameplay with Twitch Primeand Amazon is giving away a free PC game every day through July 18
- First time Kindle Unlimited users will have access to three months of unlimited reading for just $0.99. Plus, buy your first Kindle book and get a $10 Prime Day credit valid towards eBooks, print books and Audible
- Eligible Prime members can get their first three months of Audible at more than 65% off for $4.95 a month
There will be plenty of more deals rolling out, including fashion and beauty deals, and — if you want to track them, you can download the Amazon App for alerts.