How to Make These Easy (and Adorable!) Bath Bombs at Home
Learn how to make these easy and beautiful bath bombs. Do we really need an excuse to relax in the tub?
Follow our easy, step-by-step instructions (and watch the video below):
- Measure ½ cup of baking soda, ¼ corn starch, ¼ citric acid, and ¼ epsom salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients and whisk in a mixing bowl until there are no clumps.
- Measure 1 and ½ tsp. of coconut oil and melt in the microwave.
- Stir coconut oil, 1 and ½ tsp. of water, a few drops of essential oil, and food coloring separate from the dry ingredients.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into dry, whisking together until there are no clumps.
- Check to see if the mixture sticks to itself by taking a small amount and seeing if it keeps its shape when you squeeze it.
- Fill each side of the mold until it is overflowing a bit, then press the two sides together and carefully remove one side of the mold.
- Let the bath bomb dry out for at least 8 hours, and carefully remove it from the mold.
- Drop the bath bomb in a little baggie and tie on a tag with baker’s twine.