Steve Mack/Getty Images
"The people who have broken their silence on sexual assault and harassment span all races, all income classes, all occupations and virtually all corners of the globe. Their collective anger has spurred immediate and shocking results. For their influence on 2017, they are TIME’s Person of the Year," the magazine's website says. Pictured on the cover, are:
- Actress and activist Ashley Judd, who discussed her alleged harassment by producer Harvey Weinstein
- Singer Taylor Swift, who discussed her sexual assault case (read her interview)
- Former Uber engineer, Susan Fowler, who described the toxic culture there
- Lobbyist Adama Iwu
- Strawberry picker Isabel Pascual
- And one woman whose face can't be seen
Runners up included President Donald Trump, Chinese politician Xi Jinping, special counsel Robert Mueller, North Korea dictator Kim Jong Un, former NFLer-turned-activist Colin Kaepernick, and 'Wonder Woman' director Patty Jenkins.
Tell us: What do you think of this choice?