Photo by Peter Ardito
Top row (left to right)
- 2 1/2 qt Pitcher with 4 Bubble Tumblers, crateandbarrel.com, $40. No glass by the pool! This party- ready plastic pitcher has you covered and comes with four 14 oz stacking tumblers.
- 1 qt Anne Black Stripes Jug Large, shop.goop.com, $76.
- 2 qt Ceramic Octopus Pitcher, pier1.com, $30.
Middle row (left to right)
- 1 1/2 qt Mosser Glass Addison Pitcher in Rose, Mosser Glass, (866) 439-1827, $45.
- 2 qt Sophia Pitcher, potterybarn.com, $40.
- 3 1/2 qt Bodum Ceylon Iced Tea Jug with Filter, wayfair.com, $20. The removable filter makes it easy to infuse plain water with mint and cucumber or brew homemade iced tea.
Bottom row (left to right)
- 1 3/4 qt Grip Large Stainless Steel Pitcher with Resin Handle, cb2.com, $39.95.
- 1 3/4 qt Farlig Pitcher with Lid, IKEA stores and ikea-usa.com, $4.99.
- 1 2/3 qt Stoneware Pitcher in Provence, lecreuset.com, $45. You may want the party to last all night—so the drinks need to stay cold! Stoneware is a natural insulator.