Feta Chicken Breasts
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Place a rack in a large baking pan.
- 2 of 5 Drain and squeeze liquid from spinach. In a medium-size bowl, mix together spinach, feta, mayonnaise and garlic.
- 3 of 5 In batches, place chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper and pound to 1/8-inch thickness. Place about 1/3 cup of filling down the center of each chicken breast. Roll up and secure each with 2 toothpicks.
- 4 of 5 Sprinkle with paprika. Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on the prepared rack.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until internal temperature reads 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Run under the broiler for a minute or two, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6