Grilled Shrimp Satay with Ginger & Lime
- 1 of 5 Grate the zest from the lime and reserve 3/4 teaspoon. Juice the lime.
- 2 of 5 In a shallow glass, ceramic or other nonreactive dish, combine lime zest and juice, olive oil, soy sauce, scallions and ginger and mix well. Add shrimp, turn to coat and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- 3 of 5 Prepare a charcoal or gas grill so that the coals or heating elements are medium-hot. Off the heat, lightly spray the grate with vegetable oil spray.
- 4 of 5 Soak the wooden skewers in cold water until ready to use.
- 5 of 5 Remove the shrimp from the marinade and discard the marinade. Thread 5 shrimp onto each skewer and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and just cooked through. Serve immediately with the Peanut Dipping Sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 413 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 1 g sat. fat, 58 mg chol., 5 g Fat, total, 1 g carb., 7 g pro., 80 kcal cal.