- 1 of 5 Heat broiler. Mix scallion, pepper, thyme, tarragon, mayonnaise, Parmesan, salt, pepper sauce in bowl. Stir in crabmeat, so it remains lumpy. Cover; refrigerate.
- 2 of 5 Remove mushroom stems; scrape out dark underside. Brush both sides with oil; season with remaining salt, pepper. Place on broiler-pan rack.
- 3 of 5 Broil mushrooms 2 minutes each side. Remove from broiler; let cool slightly. Reduce temperature to 375 degrees F.
- 4 of 5 Fill each mushroom with 1/3 cup crabmeat mixture. Sprinkle each with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese; sprinkle with paprika.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degree F oven 15 minutes, until slightly browned and bubbly. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 10 g pro., 199 kcal cal., 16 g Fat, total, 5 g carb., 40 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 448 mg sodium