- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2 of 5 In a medium-size bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- 3 of 5 In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, blend together sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla for 3 minutes or until smooth.
- 4 of 5 Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; mix for 2 minutes or until just incorporated. Stir in diced apples and raisins and spread into prepared pan.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting into bars and serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 2 g fiber, 194 mg sodium, 5 g sat. fat, 55 mg chol., 9 g Fat, total, 63 g carb., 4 g pro., 338 kcal cal.