- 1 of 5 Pat ribs dry with paper towels. Combine paprika, 1 tbsp of the onion powder, the salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub onto both sides of ribs. Place meaty side up on a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 2 of 5 Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Transfer foil-wrapped ribs directly to oven and bake at 300 degrees for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until fork-tender.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, melt butter in a small pot over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes or until softened. Stir in ketchup, honey, molasses, Worcestershire, vinegar, mustard and remaining 1 tsp onion powder. Simmer 15 minutes until sauce thickens. Cover and set aside (see Note).
- 4 of 5 Remove ribs from oven. Increase temperature to 400 degrees F. Remove foil and brush ribs with 1 cup of the sauce. Return to oven, uncovered, and bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until sauce is bubbly.
- 5 of 5 Slice ribs and serve with remaining sauce alongside.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 272 kcal cal., 343 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 8 g carb., 14 g pro., 69 mg chol., 20 g Fat, total, 8 g sat. fat