Canadian Maple Bars
- 1 of 1 Combine crumbs, pecans, coconut, chocolate and butter in bowl. Press evenly over bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 1 of 1 Beat confectioners sugar, butter and maple syrup in bowl until smooth and creamy. Spread evenly over graham layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- 1 of 3 Melt semisweet chocolate in cream in saucepan over low heat. Cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes. Pour evenly over maple layer. Refrigerate until firm, for about 3 hours.
- 2 of 3 Melt white chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. Cool slightly. Pour into paper cone; drizzle over Chocolate Topping. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
- 3 of 3 Cut into 24 two-inch squares; cut each square in half for 48 bars. Freeze or refrigerate.
Servings Per Recipe: