Chocolate Dream Bars
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line jelly-roll pan with foil. Combine crushed crackers and butter in bowl. Press evenly into prepared pan.
- 2 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 8 minutes. Cool on rack.
- 3 of 5 Heat cream in small saucepan to simmering. Add caramels; cook, stirring, until melted. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Combine semisweet chocolate, coconut, white chocolate and pecans in large bowl. Spoon onto crust. Stir vanilla into caramel mixture. Drizzle over chocolate layer.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Cool on rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Servings Per Recipe: 48
Per Serving: 11 g Fat, total, 13 mg chol., 6 g sat. fat, 156 kcal cal., 1 g pro., 15 g carb., 48 mg sodium