- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 1 of 2 Combine flour, oats, sugar, butter and almond extract in food processor. Pulse with off/on motion until mixture is well mixed and crumbly, for about 30 seconds. Press the mixture evenly over the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove the pan with crust from the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- 1 of 4 Whisk together sugar, eggs, egg whites, lemon rind and juice and vanilla in a medium-size bowl until well blended.
- 2 of 4 Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in second bowl. Whisk flour mixture into egg mixture until well blended. Pour evenly over crust in pan.
- 3 of 4 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 15 minutes. Transfer pan to wire rack to cool.
- 4 of 4 Cut into stars with 2-inch cookie cutter, or cut into squares. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 18
Per Serving: 65 mg sodium, 2 g pro., 125 kcal cal., 3 g sat. fat, 19 g carb., 34 mg chol., 5 g Fat, total, 0 g fiber