- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 1 of 2 In large bowl, mix together cake mix, butter, egg and milk. Beat until thick but smooth, 2 minutes. Spread in prepared pan.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 350 degrees F oven until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cake cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 1 of 2 Meanwhile, in medium-size saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk, butter and egg yolks. Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly; simmer, stirring, until thickened, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in coconut, pecans, cinnamon and cloves.
- 2 of 2 Pour frosting over lightly cooled bar; smooth frosting to edges of pan. Let cool completely, about 2 hours. Cut into 36 bars and serve immediately. Or store bars in airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Servings Per Recipe: 32
Per Serving: 8 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 158 mg sodium, 267 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 27 g carb., 17 g Fat, total, 67 mg chol.