- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil, extending over two sides.
- 2 of 6 In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 3 of 6 In a large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter for 1 minute, until blended. Add sugar; beat for 2 minutes, until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs; beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- 4 of 6 Stir in flour mixture and 3/4 cup of the nuts.
- 5 of 6 Spread batter evenly into pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle white-chocolate chips over top. Let stand 5 minutes until chips are soft enough to spread. Spread chocolate over top; sprinkle on remaining 1/4 cup chopped nuts.
- 6 of 6 Cool in pan on wire rack. When cool, remove from pan and gently peel away foil. Cut into 18 bars.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 103 mg sodium, 314 kcal cal., 6 g pro., 37 g carb., 17 g Fat, total, 40 mg chol., 7 g sat. fat