Peanut Butter And Jelly Squares
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Whisk together flour and salt in small bowl. With standing mixer on medium speed, beat butter, peanut butter and confectioners sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add egg, then yolk, beating well after each addition.
- 3 of 6 Beat in ground nuts, followed by flour mixture (dough will be stiff). Reserve 3/4 cup dough. Press remaining dough over bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Flatten with bottom of glass, or bottom of metal dry measuring cup.
- 4 of 6 Bake crust in 375 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until partially set and lightly browned around edges.
- 5 of 6 Meanwhile, stir currant jelly in small bowl to remove any lumps. Remove crust from oven. Spread evenly with jam. Crumble reserved batter and sprinkle randomly over jelly layer.
- 6 of 6 Bake cookie another 20 minutes or until crust is browned and jelly is bubbly. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Makes 32 squares.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 21 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 73 mg sodium, 162 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 18 g carb., 9 g Fat, total