Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pans with cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 3 of 5 In a large bowl, beat shortening, peanut butter and brown sugar on medium-high speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs; beat 3 minutes more. Add vanilla.
- 4 of 5 On low speed, beat in the flour mixture. Stir in the peanuts.
- 5 of 5 Divide batter between prepared pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly.
- 1 of 1 Beat confectioners sugar, peanut butter, shortening, salt and vanilla. Add hot water a little at a time. Beat until smooth. Spread over blondies while still warm.
Servings Per Recipe: