- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 x 8 x 2-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 2 of 5 Combine gingersnaps, sugar and butter in small bowl. Press evenly over bottom of pan to form crust.
- 3 of 5 Beat together cheeses and pumpkin in large bowl until smooth. Add sugar, egg whites, vanilla, ginger and salt; beat until smooth. Pour over prepared crumb crust.
- 4 of 5 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 60 to 70 minutes or until slightly puffy and set. Cool on wire rack.
- 5 of 5 Grasp ends of foil and lift out of pan. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cut into twenty 1-1/2 x 2-inch bars. Makes 20 bars.
Servings Per Recipe: 20
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 167 mg sodium, 100 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 8 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat, 16 g carb., 3 g Fat, total