raspberry cheesecake bars
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Set aside 1/2 cup of the cake mix. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the remaining cake mix, cornflake crumbs, 1 egg and 1/4 cup of the butter. Press into the bottom and partially up sides of the prepared baking pan.
- 3 of 5 In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and remaining two eggs; spread over crust. Dollop cream cheese mixture with preserves and gently spread over cream cheese.
- 4 of 5 Sprinkle reserved cake mix over the top and drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with sliced almonds and bake an additional 25 minutes or until set.
- 5 of 5 Cool completely in pan on cooling rack. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 32 bars and serve slightly cool.
Servings Per Recipe: 32
Per Serving: 0 g fiber, 171 mg sodium, 3 g pro., 193 kcal cal., 10 g Fat, total, 23 g carb., 6 g sat. fat, 43 mg chol.