Mini Taco Cups
- 1 of 5 Place rack in uppermost position. Heat oven to broil.
- 2 of 5 Select 48 unbroken chips and place in single layer on one or two baking sheets.
- 3 of 5 In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream, jalapenos and taco seasoning mix.
- 4 of 5 Place about 1 teaspoon chili into each tortilla cup. Top with about 1/2 teaspoon shredded cheese per cup. Place on top rack and broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese is melted and chili is heated through (tortilla edges will just begin to brown).
- 5 of 5 Once cups are heated, top with a small dollop of the jalapeno sour cream. Garnish with parsley; serve with additional sour cream on the side. Makes 12 servings (4 mini taco cups per serving).
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 2 g Fat, total, 3 g carb., 1 g pro., 35 kcal cal., 78 mg sodium, 1 g sat. fat, 5 mg chol., 0 g fiber