- 1 of 5 Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; saute, stirring occasionally, until tender, for about 5 minutes. Increase the heat to medium-high.
- 2 of 5 Add the ground turkey; cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 4 minutes. Add the chili powder, oregano, black pepper and hot red pepper; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce and water. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, cook the rice following package directions. Keep warm.
- 4 of 5 Stir the black beans, cannellini beans and vinegar into the chili. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the chili is heated through.
- 5 of 5 Spoon the chili over the warm rice on a large serving platter or on individual dinner plates. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 38 g carb., 26 g pro., 306 kcal cal., 576 mg sodium, 64 mg chol., 9 g Fat, total