Beef and Veggie Skewers
- 1 of 5 Whisk first 5 ingredients in a bowl, then pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add beef and seal bag, pressing out air. Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature, about 1 hour, before grilling.
- 2 of 5 Heat a gas grill to medium-high or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot.
- 3 of 5 Place zucchini and 1/4 cup water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap, venting slightly on one corner. Microwave on high 3 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Reserving marinade, thread beef, zucchini and peppers onto skewers. Brush with marinade and grill 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- 5 of 5 Boil remaining marinade for 2 minutes. Brush on skewers before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 306 kcal cal., 2 g fiber, 19 g Fat, total, 18 g pro., 15 g carb.