Beef & Broccolini Stir-Fry
- 1 of 6 In a medium-size bowl, whisk together broth and cornstarch. Add soy sauce, ketchup and five-spice.
- 2 of 6 If prepping ahead, pour broth mixture into ziptop bag and sliced steak into a second ziptop bag. Place broccolini, peppers, onion and garlic into another ziptop bag. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
- 3 of 6 To prepare, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced steak and stir-fry 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- 4 of 6 Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet; add broccolini, peppers, onion and garlic. Stir-fry 7 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 5 of 6 Add broth mixture and simmer 1 minute, until thickened. Stir in edamame, steak and any accumulated juices. Heat through.
- 6 of 6 Serve with cooked rice.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 55 g carb., 34 g pro., 28 mg chol., 15 g Fat, total, 2 g sat. fat, 6 g fiber, 714 mg sodium, 497 kcal cal.