Beef Tacos with Chunky Guacamole
- 1 of 5 Season roast with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add roast and brown on all sides, about 12 minutes total. Remove and discard strings if roast is tied.
- 2 of 5 Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Place roast in slow cooker and season with chili powder, cumin and cayenne. Top with onion, sweet pepper and garlic. Pour broth over top.
- 3 of 5 Cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
- 4 of 5 Remove roast to a cutting board and shred with 2 forks. Stir meat back into liquid in slow cooker.
- 5 of 5 Wrap 1/4 cup beef mixture in each warmed tortilla and top with Chunky Guacamole.
- 1 of 1 Coarsely mash 4 ripe avocados in a medium bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion, 1/2 cup quartered ,grape tomatoes, 1 seeded and chopped jalapeno, 2 tbsp lime juice, 2 tbsp chopped cilantro, 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/4 tsp salt.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 517 mg sodium, 386 kcal cal., 24 g Fat, total, 24 g carb., 6 g fiber, 57 mg chol., 6 g sat. fat, 19 g pro.