Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 425 degrees . Fit a roasting pan with a rack. Let beef sit at room temperature while oven heats.
- 2 of 5 In a small bowl, stir instant espresso powder, salt, cinnamon, chili powder and pepper. Rub all over beef tenderloin and place roast on rack in pan.
- 3 of 5 Roast at 425 degrees for 40 minutes or until meat registers 135 degrees to 140 degrees for medium on an instant-read thermometer. Let rest, covered with foil, 5 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In a bowl, whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish and chives. Refrigerate until serving.
- 5 of 5 Remove string from roast. Slice beef into 1/2-inch slices and serve with sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 5 g sat. fat, 0 g fiber, 2 g carb., 467 mg sodium, 38 g pro., 294 kcal cal., 114 mg chol., 15 g Fat, total