Asian Beef Kabobs
- 1 of 6 Place steak cubes in plastic food-storage bag. Whisk soy sauce, oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic and red-pepper flakes in a small bowl. Reserve half to use as dipping sauce. Add remaining marinade to plastic bag. Seal; turn bag to coat meat well. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
- 2 of 6 Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill to medium-hot.
- 3 of 6 Meanwhile, cut corn and zucchini into 1-inch pieces. Cut each scallion into 3 pieces, each piece about 1-1/2 inches long.
- 4 of 6 Cook corn in boiling water to cover for 3 minutes. Drain off water.
- 5 of 6 Thread meat cubes onto 6 metal skewers, alternating meat pieces with corn, zucchini and scallions. Brush once with marinade from plastic bag.
- 6 of 6 Grill kabobs, covered, turning occasionally, 12 minutes or until vegetables are cooked and instant-read meat thermometer inserted in meat registers 145 degrees F for medium-rare. Serve with reserved marinade for dipping and hot cooked rice if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1435 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 26 g Fat, total, 17 g carb., 5 g sat. fat, 75 mg chol., 417 kcal cal., 30 g pro.