Bacon & Cheese Dogs
- 1 of 4 Heat gas grill to medium or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
- 2 of 4 Cut a slit lengthwise in each hot dog, being careful not to cut through to other side. Cut each slice of cheese into 4 equal strips. Fold 1 strip lengthwise in half. Fit into sliced opening of one hot dog, pressing so cheese is not exposed past cut edge. Repeat with remaining hot dogs and cheese.
- 3 of 4 Place a strip of turkey bacon on a work surface. Diagonally wrap bacon slice around hot dog, enclosing completely. Snip a toothpick in half and use to secure both ends of bacon to hot dog. Repeat with remaining hot dogs and bacon.
- 4 of 4 Grill hot dogs 8 minutes, turning occasionally to cook on all sides. Be careful not to burn the bacon.
- 1 of 1 Split rolls, and spread one cut side of each roll with 1 tablespoon tomato-bacon mayonnaise. Top with 1/4-cup shredded lettuce. Remove toothpicks and place a hot dog on each bun.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 10 g sat. fat, 59 mg chol., 23 g carb., 13 g pro., 28 g Fat, total, 1188 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 402 kcal cal.