BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
- 1 of 2 In a medium-size saucepan, combine tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, pickle relish, garlic powder and pepper. Heat over medium-high heat until bubbly. Cook 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 2 of 2 Heat gas grill to medium-high heat or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
- 1 of 2 In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until just crisp, about 5 minutes. Cool on a paper towellined plate, then crumble. In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the BBQ Sauce, the crumbled bacon, ground beef, garlic powder and pepper. Mix until well combined, then shape into six 4-inch burger patties, each 3/4-inch thick.
- 2 of 2 Grill burgers 4 minutes. Flip over and grill an additional minute. Top with cheese and continue to grill 1 minute more, or to desired doneness.
Meanwhile, prepare rolls:
- 1 of 1 Spread a little BBQ Sauce onto rolls. Top each half with a lettuce leaf, tomato and onion slice. Once cooked, top each with a burger patty, then spread with a little BBQ Sauce. Serve with remaining sauce on the side.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 9 g sat. fat, 56 mg chol., 21 g Fat, total, 54 g carb., 41 g pro., 572 kcal cal., 1118 mg sodium