Beef and Bean Burritos
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking sheet.
- 2 of 5 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add ground beef and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Season with salt, oregano and cumin.
- 3 of 5 Add beans and 1-1/2 cups of the salsa and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Microwave tortillas for 1 minute to soften. Spoon 1/4 cup of filling onto center of each tortilla. Fold up tortilla as if wrapping a package. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- 5 of 5 Spoon remaining salsa over burritos. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1523 mg sodium, 31 g pro., 601 kcal cal., 21 g Fat, total, 73 g carb., 8 g sat. fat, 55 mg chol., 9 g fiber