- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and onion. Cook for 5 minutes, until lightly browned. Add potato and tomato and cook, covered, about 5 to 7 minutes, or until potato softens.
- 3 of 6 Add beans, chili powder, salt and garlic powder. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- 4 of 6 Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce on bottom of baking dish. Tear up 8 of the tortillas and layer over sauce. Spoon on meat and bean mixture. Pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce evenly over meat layer.
- 5 of 6 Tear up remaining 8 tortillas and layer over sauce. Pour remaining sauce over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6 of 6 Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Servings Per Recipe: 8