- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Crumble in ground beef. Stir in onion and zucchini and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3 of 5 Spread beef mixture into the prepared 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- 4 of 5 In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the biscuit mix, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour mixture over beef mixture.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges and serve with a green salad, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 441 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 239 kcal cal., 13 g carb., 21 g pro., 123 mg chol., 11 g Fat, total, 5 g sat. fat, 0 null Mark as Free Exchange