- 1 of 4 Heat oven to 375 degrees . Spray a 13 X 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 4 In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, soaked bread crumbs, crumbled feta, eggs, onion, carrot, Greek seasoning, salt and pepper. Form into a loaf, approximately 9 x 5 inches, and place in the prepared baking pan.
- 3 of 4 Bake at 375 degrees for about 1 hour or until internal temperature registers 150 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
- 4 of 4 Allow to rest, covered, for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with oven fries, if desired. Recipe follows.
- 1 of 1 Cut 2 pounds of baking potatoes lengthwise into 8 wedges each. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon dried Greek seasoning or oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until fork tender.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 13 g Fat, total, 156 mg chol., 6 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 585 mg sodium, 293 kcal cal., 33 g pro., 11 g carb.