Greek-Style Beef Kabobs
- 1 of 5 Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill to medium-hot (to broil, see below).
- 2 of 5 Whisk together garlic, lemon juice, lemon rind and oregano in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil to make marinade.
- 3 of 5 Thread tomatoes on metal skewer. On other skewers separately thread mushrooms, green pepper and sliced meat. Brush all skewers with marinade.
- 4 of 5 Grill green pepper, covered, 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; grill, covered, 2 minutes. Add tomato and beef; grill, covered, 3 minutes per side.
- 5 of 5 Place all skewers on platter. Season with salt and pepper. If desired, garnish with fresh mint and lemon wedges.
- 1 of 1 Heat broiler. Grease broiler-pan rack. Broil in same order and for same length of time as grilling above.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 255 mg sodium, 352 kcal cal., 41 g pro., 7 g carb., 24 g Fat, total, 75 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat, 2 g fiber