Grilled Steak & Pasta Salad
- 1 of 5 In a bowl, whisk vinegar, mayonnaise, oil, salt, oregano, cumin and cayenne until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 of 5 Heat a gas grill to medium-high or prepare a grill with medium-hot coals. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 3 of 5 Sprinkle steak with the seasoning. Grill 4 to 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reads 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer for medium-rare. Let rest 10 minutes then cut into thin slices.
- 4 of 5 Cook pasta in boiling water. Drain; rinse under cold water.
- 5 of 5 Toss pasta with dressing in serving bowl. Add steak, tomatoes, onion, corn, parsley and basil to bowl; toss to combine. Chill 1 hour, then serve over greens.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 4 g fiber, 605 mg sodium, 25 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat, 39 g carb., 12 g Fat, total, 328 kcal cal., 19 g pro.