Ground-Beef Crustless Pie
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat deep-dish 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Heat nonstick large skillet over medium heat. Add pepper, beef and garlic; cook, breaking up meat, 8 minutes, until meat is no longer pink. Carefully drain liquid from skillet.
- 3 of 5 Stir peas, parsley, tarragon and thyme into meat mixture; cook 4 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup onion and 1 cup cheese. Scrape into pie plate.
- 4 of 5 Whisk eggs, milk, mustard and baking mix in bowl. Pour into pie plate.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onion and cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 25 g pro., 510 mg sodium, 430 kcal cal., 25 g Fat, total, 26 g carb., 138 mg chol.