Julie's Noodle Casserole
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Coat a deep 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. Add noodles and cook 5 minutes. Drain.
- 3 of 5 Crumble beef into empty pasta pot. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until no longer pink. Drain off excess fat. Remove from heat and stir in marinara sauce.
- 4 of 5 In large bowl, combine noodles, cottage cheese, spinach, 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese, egg, scallions, salt and pepper.
- 5 of 5 Transfer noodle mixture to prepared dish. Top with beef and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 43 g pro., 520 kcal cal., 9 g sat. fat, 10 g fiber, 53 g carb., 111 mg chol., 954 mg sodium, 18 g Fat, total