Kung Pao Steak & Vegetables
- 1 of 5 Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and chili paste; set aside.
- 2 of 5 Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate; keep warm.
- 3 of 5 Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms and celery; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- 4 of 5 Stir in beef, any accumulated juices and soy sauce mixture. Heat through, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle peanuts over the top.
- 5 of 5 Serve immediately with cooked white rice.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 4 g sat. fat, 4 g fiber, 518 mg sodium, 420 kcal cal., 28 g pro., 46 g carb., 14 g Fat, total, 54 mg chol.