- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the sweet peppers, ground beef and garlic salt; cook, stirring to break up clumps of beef, until the peppers are softened and beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Carefully drain off any excess fat from the skillet.
- 3 of 5 Remove the pizza dough from the tubes. Cut the dough crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, then cut each slice into quarters.
- 4 of 5 In a large bowl, toss together the dough pieces and salsa. Add the cooked meat mixture, 2 cups of the shredded taco cheese blend and the olives. Scrape mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup shredded taco cheese blend over the top.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the scallions evenly over the top. Bake for another 5 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 3 g fiber, 1181 mg sodium, 51 mg chol., 9 g sat. fat, 40 g carb., 25 g Fat, total, 502 kcal cal., 31 g pro.