Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry
- 1 of 6 Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup chunks, 1/2 cup juice. Save remaining chunks, juice for other recipes.
- 2 of 6 Combine 1/2 cup pineapple juice, ginger, soy, cilantro and meat in bowl. Cover bowl; marinate for 15 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds, until fragrant. Remove meat from marinade; add to skillet; stir-fry 5 minutes, until just cooked through. Remove meat; keep warm.
- 4 of 6 Mix together remaining marinade and cornstarch in bowl.
- 5 of 6 Add beans, pepper, chiles and marinade mixture to skillet; stir-fry 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and mixture is thickened.
- 6 of 6 Stir in 1 cup pineapple chunks, scallions and meat; heat through. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 38 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 15 g carb., 8 g Fat, total, 184 kcal cal., 15 g pro., 269 mg sodium, 1 g fiber