Saucy Meat Loaf
- 1 of 6 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Combine eggs, oatmeal, ketchup, Worcestershire, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 3 of 6 Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion, green pepper and garlic; saute 10 minutes.
- 4 of 6 Add meat and green pepper mixture to oatmeal mixture; mix to combine. Shape into 9 x 4-inch free-form loaf. Place on prepared baking sheet. Top with 1/4 cup stewed tomatoes.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- 6 of 6 Heat remaining stewed tomatoes in saucepan. Serve over hot noodles. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 134 mg chol., 16 g Fat, total, 47 g carb., 20 g pro., 411 kcal cal., 4110 mg sodium