Smoky Beef and Cellophane Noodles
- 1 of 5 Place sliced steak in a large resealable plastic food storage bag. Spoon in 4 tablespoons of the grill sauce. Turn to coat meat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 2 of 5 When ready to prepare, soak noodles in hot water for 10 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and the broccoli. Stir-fry for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add 1/2 cup water and cover. Continue to cook for about 3 minutes or until tender. Remove broccoli from skillet and reserve.
- 4 of 5 Wipe out skillet and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add marinated beef and stir-fry on high heat for 2 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Blend together the broth, cornstarch, remaining tablespoon grilling sauce, orange juice and zest. Add to the skillet with the beef. Stir in broccoli. Return to a simmer and cook for 1 minute or until thickened and broccoli is heated through. Drain noodles. Stir into skillet and cook for an additional minute. Serve immediately, garnished with orange slices, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 557 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 32 g carb., 39 g pro., 491 kcal cal., 88 mg chol., 22 g Fat, total