Spaghetti & Meatballs
Spaghetti And Sauce
- 1 of 2 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine meatloaf mix, onion, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, Parmesan and egg. Mix until ingredients are evenly blended. Form about 1 tablespoon meat mixture around a piece of string cheese. Shape into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture and cheese, for a total of 40 meatballs.
- 2 of 2 Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Brown meatballs in two batches, 3 minutes per batch, turning once. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Remove skillet from heat. Bake meatballs at 325 degrees F. for 17 minutes. Keep warm.
Spaghetti and Sauce
- 1 of 3 Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boiling. Add spaghetti and cook 12 minutes, according to package directions. Drain and transfer to platter.
- 2 of 3 While pasta boils, return skillet to medium heat. Add sliced garlic and cook 1 minute. Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, salt and pepper. Simmer on medium-low, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in basil and meatballs.
- 3 of 3 To serve, transfer spaghetti to a platter or individual bowls and top with meatballs and sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 529 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 488 kcal cal., 30 g pro., 56 g carb., 14 g Fat, total, 93 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat