Tex-Mex Spicy Meatballs
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- 2 of 5 In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs and milk. Let stand until bread crumbs absorb the milk.
- 3 of 5 In a large bowl, add ground beef, bread crumb mixture, eggs, minced onion, cumin, oregano, garlic salt and cayenne pepper. Mix with clean hands until combined. Form into 30 meatballs, about 1 inch in diameter, and place on prepared baking sheet.
- 4 of 5 Bake meatballs at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- 5 of 5 In a large skillet, mix together beef broth and chili sauce. Add meatballs and simmer, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove cover and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Per Serving: 63 kcal cal., 192 mg sodium, 3 g Fat, total, 23 mg chol., 0 g fiber, 6 g pro., 4 g carb.