- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Butter and flour a 10-inch tube pan with a removable bottom.
- 2 of 6 Topping In a small bowl, combine flour, sugars and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 3 of 6 Batter. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4 of 6 In a large bowl, beat butter until smooth. Add sugar; beat until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. On low speed, add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- 5 of 6 Spread half the batter in prepared pan. Cover with blueberries and cherries. Drop remaining batter on top by tablespoonfuls. Cover with topping.
- 6 of 6 Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes, until golden brown. Remove pan to a wire rack. Run a small offset spatula around side. Cool for 15 minutes. Remove side. Run spatula around center and bottom of pan; place 2 wide spatulas under cake and gently lift cake from pan bottom. Serve with creme fraiche, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 4 g pro., 129 mg sodium, 38 g carb., 1 g fiber, 49 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat, 271 kcal cal., 12 g Fat, total