- 1 of 6 Combine 1 cup of the flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl.
- 2 of 6 Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, rosemary and 1 cup water in a saucepan until very warm (125 degrees F to 130 degrees F). Gradually beat water mixture into flour mixture with a wooden spoon. Beat in 1-1/2 cups of the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to make soft dough.
- 3 of 6 Knead dough on floured surface until smooth and elastic, 10 minutes, working in remaining 1/2 cup flour as needed to prevent sticking. Shape into ball. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- 4 of 6 Saute bacon in skillet over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes until crisp. Add spinach; cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- 5 of 6 Roll out dough on a floured surface to 15 x 11-inch rectangle. Fit in greased 15 x 11 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan. Make indentations all over surface of dough, pressing almost to bottom of pan. Drizzle dough with remaining tablespoon oil. Scatter bacon-spinach mixture and sea salt over top. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place until almost doubled, 30 minutes.
- 6 of 6 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut into 12 pieces. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 433 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 21 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat, 251 kcal cal., 8 g pro., 26 g carb., 12 g Fat, total