Fresh Tomato Focaccia
- 1 of 5 Place oven rack in lowest position. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Coat a 15 x 10 x 2-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray. Stretch pizza dough to fit pan; place in pan. Brush dough with half the olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3 of 5 Bake dough on bottom rack in 425 degrees F oven for 7 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Remove pan from oven. Leave oven on. Sprinkle focaccia with prosciutto. Dry tomato slices slightly on paper towels; arrange over dough, overlapping, if necessary. Sprinkle with crumbled cheese. Top with rosemary. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 425 degrees F oven until cheese is softened and tomatoes and crust are browned, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 8 mg chol., 7 g Fat, total, 17 g carb., 6 g pro., 156 kcal cal., 419 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 2 g sat. fat