Low-Fat Blueberry Muffins
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray bottoms of 12 standard muffin cups.
- 1 of 1 In small bowl, mix sugar and lemon zest.
- 1 of 4 In another small bowl, combine blueberries and 1 tablespoon flour; toss to coat blueberries. In large bowl, whisk together remaining flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2 of 4 In medium-size bowl, whisk egg whites, yogurt, milk, applesauce, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla; stir in blueberries. Make a well in flour mixture; pour in egg white mixture. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3 of 4 Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each cup. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Topping on each. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 4 of 4 Cool pan on rack 5 minutes. Remove muffins; cool on rack. Makes 12 standard muffins.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 1 mg chol., 251 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 31 g carb., 0 g sat. fat, 3 g pro., 0 g Fat, total, 142 kcal cal.