Marble Streusel Muffins
- 1 of 1 Coat 12-cup muffin-pan tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- 1 of 1 Combine brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and cinnamon in small bowl. Work in butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in chocolate.
- 1 of 5 Combine 2 cups flour, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt in bowl. Remove 1/2 cup; set aside. Add cocoa powder to remaining flour mixture.
- 2 of 5 Beat cream cheese and 1 of the eggs in small bowl until smooth. Stir in reserved 1/2 cup flour mixture.
- 3 of 5 Beat remaining egg, water, oil and vanilla in bowl. Add cocoa mixture.
- 4 of 5 Using two-thirds cocoa batter, fill muffin cups half full. Using remaining cocoa batter and cream cheese batter, spoon batters side by side in each cup. Sprinkle with streusel.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degree F oven 22 to 25 minutes or until done. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 46 mg chol., 12 g Fat, total, 38 g carb., 5 g pro., 274 kcal cal., 235 mg sodium